Why Gall Robertson?
Why should you consider working with Gall Robertson?
- Experience - We have been around since 2001 and our client list speaks for itself. We have grown organically on our proven track record of delivering a quality and trusted service. Over the years we have adapted our business to the changing needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on our traditional values and forward thinking, qualities that give our clients a bespoke personal service.
Proactive approach - Whatever the type and size of client, we approach our clients’ businesses in the same way
- We take time to understand their business and their goals
- We place our clients in the hand of a specialist team member who has an in-depth expertise with their type of business
- We provide added value services from virtual office to wealth management advice.
- We take a hands on approach with our clients’ businesses
- Friendly/jargon free service –we provide a friendly, personal but professional service. Feedback from our existing clients tell us that they appreciated our clear jargon free communication.
- Specialist advice – Our services range from completion of self–assessment tax returns to personal tax planning and wealth management. We can also advise on business start-ups and the appropriate business structure as well as exit strategies and planning for your retirement.
- Easy transition - Changing accountants can be a daunting process and often clients are unsure of the process to follow. There is a simple process that all Chartered Accountants are required to follow to ensure there is a smooth transition between advisers.
Please contact us if you need further advice.